के आर के सिर पे ताज रहे, हर दिल में इसका राज रहे
The second decade of the last century saw two revolutions taking place in the erstwhile Champaran District. The first was the freedom struggle for the nation launched by the Father of our nation Mahatma Gandhi from this land of Champaran. His frequent visit to this region gave momentum to this movement. At the same time a similar revolution began in the field of education and that was the beginning of Christ Raja High School in the campus of the Catholic Church, Bettiah in the year 1927. It was shifted to the present complex in the year 1930 and in the same year itself Mr. G.F. Fox, the director of public instructor, Bihar and Orissa, accepted the application for recognition sent by Fr. P.J. Sontag, S.J., the then superior of Patna Jesuit province; and through the letter, Letter no. 146, dated 11/09/30 confirmed the recognition of the school.